Tuesday, June 30, 2009

gee it's good to be back home again

but I miss BA. This is a picture of the woman's bridge in puerto madero. Our real last evening out to do something on the town. DS was so cute last night as we were going through emigrations he pulled me down to whisper in my ear "mommy, I miss apo, aba and VV already" and started to cry. My heart broke for him... of course now, he's back to playing the Wii so I think he's OK.

We found out tonight that they closed all the schools in BA province for a month and we checked out the cost of flight tickets comparing them round trip from here and round trip from there. Right now, it's 50% more expensive to fly from south to north and return then from north to south and return... and at Christmas vice versa. We were thinking about making a trip at Christmas, but I doubt that will happen now with the cost of the tickets.



My list for today's 10 on Tuesday 10 Guilty Pleasures on TV:

  • House, MD
  • CSI
  • Law and Order
  • Burn Notice
  • NCIS
  • In Plain Sight
  • Friends
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Dirty Jobs
  • Unwrapped

Not that I get to watch that much TV but when I do.....

and there you have it 30 posts in 30 days... whew!

I'll post some pictures over the next month of the trip... and perhaps a video or two.

3 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I miss Gilmore Girls.

I played, too.

Megan, Life Revamped said...

Friends is great!

g-girl said...

the woman's bridge? well, hopefully you all can get back to BA soon.