Saturday, December 13, 2008

one word

time... that's what I need, really badly. So in the interest of saving it, I'm punting for a few days and cheating with some memes.


This one I found at all sorts
Where is your mobile phone? holder
Where is your significant other? car
Your hair colour? melange
Your mother? thrifty
Your father? missed
Your favourite thing? drafts
Your dream last night? forgotten
Your dream goal? organization
The room you're in? playroom
Your hobby? knitting
Your fear? failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
Where were you last night? here
What you're not? inspired
One of your wish-list items? digital scale
Where you grew up? Pennsylvania
The last thing you did? powerpoint
What are you wearing? jeans
Your TV? on
Your pets? gone
Your computer? mac
Your mood? stressed
Missing someone? always
Your car? subaru
Something you're not wearing? shoes
Favourite shop? thrift
Your summer? relaxed
Love someone? natch
Your favourite colour? purple
When is the last time you laughed? today
When is the last time you cried? yesterday



I'm crazy busy with the concert on Tuesday and DH's vespers this weekend, kids activities. I'm such a procrastinator I could smack myself...

I finished a calorimetry last night for DS2s preschool teacher. She doesn't like hats so I hope this will be OK. Pictures will be posted maybe this week.

No comments: