Friday, December 19, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

it's here.... started at about 9 this morning. The call to cancel school came at about 5:50 AM... DS2 woke me up at 4:30 so I've been up since then.

I should be sewing, but I'm procrastinating. It's what I do best! SIL arrives in a short while. She'll be here for 5 weeks so we'll have lots to do. Our date tonight was cancelled. (DH's one employer has a dinner dance every year for all the employees.. last year was the first that we went and had a blast. This year's got cancelled because of the weather.) It's all good though, gives us more time together and to get stuff done.

I present to you:

Pattern: A Hat fit for a Boyfriend by Stephanie Nicole
Yarn: Bernat Camoflauge
Colorway: outback
Needle: US8
Recipient: someone on the Christmas list


I love the way the decreases look, but it was hard for me to get a good picture. This is the best I could come up with.

My SIL just arrived so I'll add to this later, perhaps.... enjoy the weather wherever you are!

1 comment:

g-girl said...

love the decreases on that hat too. sorry to hear about the date cancellation--maybe you two can take a raincheck with your SIL in town for 5 whole weeks. ;)