Wednesday, December 31, 2008

and a happy new year!

wishing you all a great new year. I made it over 31 posts in 31 days WHEW!


In case you're looking for something other to do than watch the ball fall tonight, take a walk outside to see the free celestial show


My one resolution is to spend some time each day knitting. These should help a bit


5" bamboo dpns sizes US1 through US11
7" bamboo dpns sizes US1 through US11
40CM/16" bamboo circulars sizes US1 through US 10.5
60CM/23.5" bamboo circulars sizes US1 through US11
80CM/31.5" bamboo circulars sizes US1 through US11


Now to get going on my projects! I have 2 cloths finished for SIL but have 4 to go and her yoga bag. I'd like to make my MIL a set of dishcloths for SIL to take along back to Argentina too.

And then poor DH's vest... I need to get back cracking on that.

I frogged that mint green Limited cardigan. I'm winding skeins to wash the wool. There's lots of it. It's a blend of acrylic, wool, mohair and alpaca... really soft and single ply so I'm sure it will pill like crazy!

We went on the trolley at Hershey and Santa visited. He gave each of the kids an ornament and the adults a kazoo. This was the favorite part of my kids trip to Hershey this time. They had fun on the rides in the park as well. It was really a nice trip.

1 comment:

g-girl said...

wow, look at all those new dpns! that's nice that Santa gave each of the kids ornaments on the trolley to Hershey! :)