Thursday, May 01, 2008

one down, lots more to go

that is part of the costume. I finished the hat tonight...finally.

Pattern: Buggerloo
Yarn: Brunswick Windrush
Color: Brown Ragg
Needle: US7 and US9


The only thing I did slightly different was pertaining to the material within the brin. As per my art teacher friend's suggestoin, I used som e recycled plastics instead of going to a craft store to buy a full sheet of stencil stuff. I used one of the jars that we had used to collect in pennies. It worked great. Yay!

Now to cut off the khakis and sew new cuffs below the knee. And fix DD something to wear.. (It all looks great in my mind)

1 comment:

captaincosmic said...

love love love that hat!