Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ten on tuesday

I've been thinking about having a theme that will get me posting more often. I saw this meme and thought it could be a great idea, just in case I have nothing to show of crafting.

10 movies that I'm dying to see:

1. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... anything with Harrison Ford is enough to make me hit the movies. mmmm mmmmm

2. Wall E .... let's see if Pixar is upholding their reputation in my book! Plus something the kids can come along to.

3. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian... I loved reading the series and I think Disney did a terrific job with the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. This is another good family flick I hope.

4. Nim's Island... good one to take DD to as well

5. The Visitor... looks great. The trailer literally choked me up.

6. Made of Honor... gotta have a summer chick flick

7. Get Smart... more for DH than me. He LOVED the series growing up in Argentina.

8. Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D... thinking that the older 2 might also enjoy this one. The previews looked great!

9. Chaos Theory... if I can find it around, if not there's always dvd release

10. 88 Minutes... I'm interested to see if it's as good as the hype.

No comments: