Tuesday, December 08, 2009

fell asleep

last night recording music for school.....
too bad I can't figure out how to put up my fave Christmas carol.....

Tonight I sang the alto stuff in Messiah at a church not too far from home... Was fun and they have the best goodies after. It really lifted me up. Work has been pulling me down lately so this was a welcome change.

This weekend I got my geek on with Garage Band.... now I know the loophole to transposing a file you want to drop in it... I love it when my brain solves a problem while I'm NOT thinking about it :-)

I think I might knit a bit. I've started that Lacy Ridge Cowl twice now... hopefully the third time is the charm.

Or maybe I should grade papers... nah I'd rather knit!

Bring on the snow tonight!

6 comments:

Gabrielle said...

ya, definitely knit... I can't wait to see what you create!

French Picnic said...

French Picnic and Pear agree, knit to your hearts content!

Serendipity Handmade said...

That makes three...knit away! I crocheted tonight instead of working too!

Maiden Jane said...

I'm impressed that you can sing any part of the Messiah. Music always lifts my spirits.

My kids are doing everything they can to get a snow day - ice cube in the toilet, spoon under the pillow, touch a penny to the ceiling, put your pjs on inside out....

M.E. Greene said...

The third time is ALWAYS a charm, I find (But only if I have the patience for the third try *grin*).

The cowl will be wonderful... can't wait to see it.

g-girl said...

it happens! i'm loving all these cowls you've been making. i agree, the third time is the charm. can't wait to see your lacy ridge cowl!