Monday, December 14, 2009

ah

my school chorus program is tmrw... Pictures of December... 10 songs and they're gonna be so good!

So today some of my cherubs came down during their recess and lunch and helped make garland for the tree. Packing peanuts.. it really does look like popcorn garland from far away. I'll take pictures tmrw. I wanted something on the cheap... so I got some from some fellow freecyclers... :-D YAY
The idea came to me while I was teaching one morning. Out of the blue... strange! But that's so much like me.

I wish I had more crafty news... or even more news but i'm dry!

5 comments:

Gabrielle said...

oh yes, we crafty people are definitely allowed to have dry spells. I feel one coming on as soon as Christmas is over and I do not need to come up with endless tutorials. :)

French Picnic said...

Just come visit us at French Picnic and we'll keep you feeling crafty!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the garland!

Dropping by with PEAR comment love! ~Lanie

M.E. Greene said...

Freecycling rocks! Dropping by from PEAR. :)

g-girl said...

good luck tonight! the show is going to be amazing (as it always is). can't wait to see pics of everything!