Wednesday, December 30, 2009

baby, it's cold outside

brrrrrrrrrr........

This morning we left for the Liberty Science Center. We were there for about 4 hours or so and could have stayed longer... very nice place with lots to see. Gift shop - disappointing... the kids loved it. I'm sure we'll go again, hopefully on a less crowded day. I didn't see everything and we didn't go to any of the shows or movies (IMax, 3D) so it'll be nice to visit when everyone and their brother isn't there because they're looking for something to do indoors during a very cold december vacation. BTW... their falafal wrap is great and the hummus..... delightful!

I was working on a lizard ridge square on the way there and dropped a needle in the car. Couldn't find it to save my soul... found it when we got home... it was in the pocket on the door and I could have sworn that I looked there. So instead i did a few rows on my 2nd sock. Started the leg pattern and when I got home, I looked at the first.. I'll be frogging back the pattern rows to do more ribbing....

stay warm, put on a sweater! I did!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Too many of us overlook "putting on a sweater" instead of "turning up the heat." I have a silent thermostat battle with my boyfriend, in fact, who just doesn't think about warm clothes. I *will* persevere! :D :D