Sunday, January 07, 2007

FINALLY

finished the Mid-December KAL from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL group. Boy this one really gave me some troubles! I kept losing a YO when I was on the purl side... But I won... and I like it. Admittedly, it's much prettier in a solid color, but this will be gifted to a friend who I know will love the bright colors (Hope it stays that way... maybe I'll give it a white vinegar bath b4 I gift it!)

Pattern: Snow Drops by Andi Worthy
Yarn: Lily's Sugar and Cream
Color: Over The Rainbow
Needles: Size 7 bamboo dpns


SnB quote for the weekend: "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." - Aristotle
That quote perfectly fits this dishcloth

On the home front, we de-decorated for Christmas... Now to get the kids going with putting away their toys... have to work on that tmrw!

Off to bed so that I can be awake when the kids get me up in 3 hours!

3 comments:

g-girl said...

i like it in the variegated yarn! i de-decorated for xmas myself yesterday.

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

I love-love-LOVE-"over the rainbow"!! I have hoarded about 12 skeins of that color to make some lucky baby girl a granny's favorite dishcloth blanket someday, but your cloth makes me want to give up one ball to that dishcloth patttern!

CraftyCarole said...

I love the color too.. I just bought another skein to replace the one I used for this cloth. The pattern really shows itself better in a solid though I think....I was going to use that skein for the DW cloth...I might use the fiesta colorway for that instead!