Sunday, December 09, 2007

Happy Belated Dad

My pop probably got the best birthday present.. he was released from the hospital on his birthday. We all know how he hates being in there, so I know for a fact he was glad to come home. I didn't blog on Friday, but we talked. Here's to another year dad...and make this one a healthy one!

Thought I'd post some objects that are finished being knitted but still have some work to go on them yet. The Amanda's squatty sidekick is fulled but needs a lining and button and
the fulled lopi tote needs to be fulled and lined yet.

I still need to block the keyhole scarf so after that's blocked it will have it's photo session and I'll post the details. I'd post more now, but we have a birthday party to go to (no it's not my dad's) and I still have some chores to do.

Happy crafting!

No comments: