Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Red sky in morning,

sailor take warning. Red sky at night, sailor's delight

Lately, the sunsets have been really beautiful but they usually occur on my drive home and I don't keep the camera in the car. But this morning, I was up and about before the sun came up and when it did, this is what I saw.



I finished the keyhole scarf on Tuesday. Needs to be blocked... stalking the mailman for some yarn I purchased to make gifts. Hope the holiday mail doesn't hold it up too much!

Enjoy your days. It's cold here... snowed all day, but didn't amount to much. Only makes the kids at school absolutely bonkers

1 comment:

denise/deBRAT said...

gorgeous sunrise pic. thanks for sharing it. it brings a "happy" to warm your heart when you see pics like that.
denise/deBRAT in tampabay Florida
debratsknitting on blogspot