Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cloths, cloths, cloths



Pattern: Stepping Stones by Sue Schaeffer
Yarn: Lily's Sugar and Cream
Color: Need to check the ball band
Needle: Size 6 KP Options


I'm working on two other KALs right now and want to start a cloth for a friend whose birthday was today. (I fell asleep to early last night)

Our wedding anniversary was Tuesday and DH gave me a beautiful bouquet of carnations (they are my favorite) I'll post a picture later... Many different colors. DD helped him choose.

I bought some King Tut cotton yarn at ACMoore while I was there for something else. It was $5/skein and I got 10% off that too... so not bad $4.50 when it retails for $10.00/skein. The green will be for a möbius scarf for SIL (she loves apple green) the orange for placemats when our DR gets painted and the light blue, I don't know...only 200g so we'll see!

pictures to be added to this post later :-)

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Don't you just love knitting dishclothes? And the make such wonderful impromptu gifts. Your's are beautiful.

hakucho said...

Your stepping stone cloth is beautiful!

happy knitting :)

Peggy said...

Carol, My scale is a WeighMax. I think I gave the link from where I got it on my blog. It was a very, very good price even with shipping and handling. Have you warshin with them there warshcloths?

g-girl said...

happy belated anniversary! :)