Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dishcloths a plenty

Over the past couple of days I've made 2 cloths. First I finally completed the flower power cloth. I know that I goofed up in one spot, but was too lazy to find the error and rip back. I'll be sure to keep this one for my own dishes.
This was in the Dishcloth Fun October mid-month KAL.

Pattern: Whimsical Knitting
Yarn: Lily's Sugar and Cream Hot Pink
Needle Size: 7
:


I'll add this bat cloth to my October collection of cloths that I'm still in the process of completing.


Pattern: BlackRayne's
Yarn: Lily's Sugar and Cream Grape
Needle Size: 6


Other than that OTN is the endless poncho, to which I thought I had lost the directions to (including what row I was on) But after a little straightening of the knitting bag, lo and behold they were there... Thank goodness! I also started a tie for my hubby in Regia Stretch Sock yarn, on size 2 needles... man that's gonna go slow!

I have longies almost finished for DS2, from a recycled Old Navy sweater. Just need to finish the waistband casing and add the elastic. Then they'll be ready for the lanolin soak. I'll post a picture when I'm finished.

DD started to paint a T-shirt today. It's a beautiful outdoor scene that still needs to be finished. We'll have a picture of that when it's done as well. I had to search and search for the fabric paint. I didn't realize that we had so much of it. Found lots of other interesting things during the search as well.... lots of crafting supplies.

Happy Crafting

6 comments:

g-girl said...

hi there! You came by my blog wanting to know the 'pattern' I used for my hissing black cat dishcloth. Here's the link to the chart I used: http://knittingonthenet.com/patterns/motifcat2.htm and I just added extra for the border. :) have fun with it!

Carol said...

I like the flower cloth. It's still on my to-do list.

CraftyCarole said...

Thanks g-girl... I could go crazy on that site
If only I could knit all day, oh how happy I would be LOL

Carol, go for it. I've seen some really great ones made up. Mine is far from perfect, but I'll probably make it again.

Becka said...

I love your Flower Power cloth! Thanks so much for choosing one of my patterns! I am honored. May I share the photo on my blog? I would love to place it in the Knitters Gallery that I've set up for just this purpose. Please email me to let me know!
Thanks so much!!

g-girl said...

you're welcome, carole! :)

hakucho said...

Love your flower power cloth! Mistake...I can't see any, looks perfect!

Your pumpkin/etc. photo...too funny!!

Happy Knitting :)