Saturday, April 19, 2008

book quiz

I found this link on smariek's blog and was intrigued. I love to read, just so little time between work, kids and my first passion. At any rate this was my result




You're Stranger in a Strange Land!

by Robert Heinlein

Most people look at you and think of you as a Martian, even though you
were born on Earth. Silly Earthlings, er, people. Anyway, you've been telling people
about free love and relaxing like it's some radical idea. Most of them want you to go
back to the '60's (or Mars), but others are in your groove. Grok on!



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Scarily, it describes me to a T. I've not read the book.....YET.... but most people think I'm strange so I can't wait to read it!

2 comments:

Becky G said...

My answer was A Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy, by Douglas Adams. I did this quiz about a year ago and was Anne Of Green Gables that time. My how I've changed over the course of a year!

Anonymous said...

I am Les Miserables.

"One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name."

How amazingly... untrue! Or many just not yet! LOL

My, you got a lot of projects going on girl! Good luck! BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog. :)