Wednesday, December 06, 2006

FOs....cloths of course!

Well I haven't been knitting up a storm, but I have managed to finish a few cloths over the weekend. That and sleeping of course. I don't know why I'm so beat.....

Yarn: Lilys Sugar 'n Cream
Color: White
Needle Size: 7
Pattern: Jan 2006 Monthly Dishcloth KAL by Sarah Wennogle

This cloth is unblocked... Well Really not yet finished as I haven't even woven in the ends. Shame on me. Finished it Sat AM while DD was in ballet. You'd think by now it would be ready to gift!



Yarn: Lily's Sugar & Cream
Colors: Light Blue and White
Needle Size: 7
Pattern: 2005 Mid Dec KAL Monthly Dishcloth KAL group by Emily Byrd 2005


This is the cloth seen from the correct angle. Yup another snowflake. I love these illusion cloths!

And last but not least…


Yarn: Lily Sugar & Cream
Color: Burgundy
Needle Size: 7
Pattern: Dec KAL from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL group.. by Janet Nogle

BTW, if you're into knitting things for the come check out Janet's blog. She's help put together a 'dishcloth' calendar with 30 patterns. The cost is $12.00 per calendar and shipping for one is $4.05. Shipping discounts for additional calendars and a buy 5 get 1 free special. If you purchase before Dec 10, you'll also get a set of stitch markers. I have no claim to any of the profits, just passing along the news :-)

Well I should CO another cloth or 2 tonight. One for DDs teachers and the other for ? from either the Just Dishcloth KAL group or Mary's Knitting and Crochet group... they've both started another KAL and of course I'm behind....

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

g-girl said...

i love your snowflake illusion cloth!!!!!!! :) I've been wanting to make one but can't find the right yarns!