Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Quickie

just a short post to upload some FO pics.

Yarn: Lily Sugar and Cream
Color: Green
Needle Size: 6
Pattern: Judith's pattern
Dishcloth Fun KAL

I love this pattern, just wish I had done it in bright red!



Yarn: Lily Sugar and Cream
Color: Green
Needle Size: 7
Pattern: Melissa's Bell -
Just Dishcloth Dec KAL

Another bell in green. I started this in burgundy, then frogged it to do in green because I thought it was a tree.
Was I ever surprised when I realized it was this cloth again. I gifted the first along with the horse from the Monthly Dishcloth group, since I didn't really want 2 in the exact same green color.




Yarn: Lily Sugar and Cream
Color: White
Needle Size: 7
Pattern: Monthly Dishcloth
Dec '05 KAL


This pair will be gifted along with some other cloths to DD's teachers next week!



Here's a close up of the same pattern








This is the first of a trio of Mason Dixon Felted Nesting Boxes. I was planning on an all green set, but decided that I should do Green, Red, Green. This one was originally going to be the middle size, but now will be the smallest of the three. I'll post the details when I finish all 3!



And last but not least…
my virgin basket making journey. I took a class tonight (Monday) at NCC with some friends and we all made a wine basket. It was such fun and given the opportunity I'll be certain to do it again.

OK.. I gotta hit the rack. I'm way overtired....

Happy Crafting!

No comments: