Friday, November 10, 2006

More completed cloths

Last night I was up in the wee hours of the morning finishing 2 of the 4 KAL cloths I had on the needles.
The first finished:


    Yahoo KAL Group: Mary Knitting and Crochet Corner

    Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream

    Color: Potpourri Ombre

    Needle Size: 7

I think the pattern fro this cloth came off the Rainy Kimbrough's Dishcloth site. If not, it's very similar to her teddy bear pattern!

And the second cloth finished last night:


    Yahoo KAL Group: Knitting_and_Crochet_Fun

    Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream

    Color: Red


This was Tina's own pattern. I think it's cute.

Both these groups run KAL and CAL. They have lots of other stuff going on as well like some kind of Bingo, a mystery box and exchanges. Right now I'm too swamped with work, home and gifts to knit to participate in the extra stuff as well. Maybe after the holidays when things calm down a bit!

Still waiting on the last rows of the Dishcloth Fun KAL... I have my suspicions what it is, but I won't give it away!

I have to take a picture of the shirt DD painted two weekends ago. It's still sitting on the back porch table waiting for me! Poor kid isn't feeling well today. She's napping on the couch right now which is highly unusual for her to do any day. I think I may have passed my bug on to her.

Last night DH and I went to the Wired Cafe for coffee and dessert. We each had a 20 oz coffee... HUGE cups! More like a soup bowl than a cup of coffee. Mine was a latte and his a mocha. Coffee was great, desert not. Maybe I just had a bad piece but it definitely wasn't worth the calories. Of course, it was dinner, but still.....

Yesterday I also stopped at Michael's with my 50% off coupon and got the Stitch 'N Bitch Nation. Hope between the two books I haven't depleted all the patterns in their daily calendar (which I bought a while back... can't wait to start using it!) Hopefully it will hip up my knitting.

I have some more surprises coming in the mail, but I'll wait til they come to tell you about them.

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

g-girl said...

carole-where can I send you the html for the progress bars?

g-girl said...

it's me again! go here: http://knit1blogtoo.blogspot.com/ and scroll down to the september 29, entry entitled WIP Tracker. Bernie is our blogger guru. :)

g-girl said...

yay! I see the wip bars! :) You can make them thinner too if you want. I see you've joined knit1blog2! welcome! :) glad I could be of help too!