Monday, July 14, 2008

privacy

is the word for emergence. We were out getting passport pictures taken and the 4th butterfly emerged. Of 5 chrysalis that we've had (and butterflies) I've not seen one emerge.






Pattern: Love to Knit by Alice Imholte Monthly Dishcloth July 08 KAL
Yarn: Sugar 'n Cream
Color: Light Green
Needle: US6


I've a secret for this cloth but I can't reveal it for a bit.

Regarding the Tour, I have a bit over 500 yards of 3 ply BFL spun and waiting a wash.
I've started singles again. Tuesday is a rest day so I think I'll spend some time carding tomorrow so I can get ready for the next mountain. (I'll be spinning late tonight to make up for the minimal spinning that was done

I didn't spin much yet today. We all got passport pictures taken and we went to the pool this afternoon. It was practically empty and the water was beautiful. The breeze was chilly but we all had a great time!

1 comment:

DawnK said...

Nice job on the cloth! The pool looks inviting! I still have to photograph my cloth. I should take my camera upstairs tonight!