Sunday, June 01, 2008

tagged

I was tagged by angie with this meme:

The Rules:

Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I was finishing my school year, preparing for my first trip to Argentina which was a master's degree graduation present from DH (who wasn't DH at the time) as a kind of introduction to his family and friends. No kids yet, how different life was!

2. Five things on my to-do list today?

* Laundry - like every weekend
* Cook - with company, it's never ending
* KNIT
* dishes (doesn't that go hand in hand with cooking?)
* work on teacher gifts for my kids.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
chocolate in any form!

4. Places I’ve lived:
Bucks County PA, Lehigh Valley PA, Wyoming Valley PA (do you sense a theme of eastern PA here) and Warren County NJ (not too far from eastern PA, eh?)

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

* travel
* open a yarn store (so I could knit while I worked)
* buy a house with a craft room and a music room
* found some philanthropic organizations (green initiatives, clean water, nutrition and health issues)
* assure my children's future financial security (without their awareness, until the time became necessary)

I don't really like to tag, if you're reading this and would like to do it, consider yourself tagged! Then, please leave me a comment so I can read your meme and learn more about you. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Carole, I have answered your questions and tagged 6 more. Visit me at wineandwindows.blogspot.com See you soon! Liz