Wednesday, January 28, 2009

let it snow

another snow day except now it's just raining... yuck!

All 3 kids have now had the virus and hopefully we're done with it. I need to get up and moving so I don't feel so old. Tomorrow will be schedule as usual. With any luck there will be no more snow days before I go in to DS1's class to show spinning (or 4 more ;-o )

The college even closed today which is unprecedented. There's not that much snow, I don't get it!

Day 3 of flat belly diet.... I'm not hungry just bored with the food....

4 comments:

Beverly (db81971) said...

Flat belly diet??? Do Tell!

CraftyCarole said...

Beverly,
I'll put a link in the post

missliz said...

I am sorry to hear about the rain, and the diet!? But I hope you enjoyed the snow days! I do love a good snow day. Diets I can do without.

g-girl said...

i can't believe it's snowing where you are. i won't even talk about what the weather is like here. fingers crossed that you are indeed done with the virus!