Monday, January 26, 2009

tips on unknitting

I was asked if I ever posted how to deconstruct and frog sweaters from the thrift store.I won't presume to be the expert but here's a list of really good sites to visit if you want to try it on your own. I suggest you look at them before you head out to grab a sweater from your nearest thrift store though



And just in case you don't know where you nearest thrift store might be. Have a look here to help you out!

I joined NaBloPoMo for February.. at least it's a short month ;-)

1 comment:

Beverly (db81971) said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Perfect information! It seems like EVERY sweater I have tried to deconstruct have had "bad" seams. Now I know what to look for. If you are ever in the Wisconsin area, we could go thrifting! Thanks again!