Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blogiversary

I can't believe it's been one year!

And I have not much to post... One mitten is almost done. I'm working on another block for Lizard Ridge and I've been putting up my stash at ravelry.

In a totally non-craft related thing, today we went to CelticFest. I wish I had remembered to take my camera with me. I've never seen so many men in skirts in one place before in my life. Plus I think the entire Lehigh Valley was there (OK not really, but there were LOTS of people and way more babies) At least the weather couldn't have cooperated more... a gorgeous day. They claim that more beer is drunk there in this one weekend than the entire 10 days of Musikfest... not surprised..the latter has become a haven for teenages, who at last count shouldn't be drinking beer! We listened to bagpipe bands and other Celtic music... the boys petered out (no naps) so I walked home with them (on the wagon) and DH stayed with DD to watch the Irish dancers.

Every day it seems I get this from my garden:
Of course this is what was left after we hit up the basket hard... They are tasty... Wish I had planted sooner, cuz I'm afraid the harvest won't be much longer.

1 comment:

g-girl said...

happy blogiversary! :) the tomatoes look yummy!