Tuesday, July 06, 2010

two in one day?

While reading Kristyn's blog,I was reminded of 10 on Tuesday, which I haven't done in forever. Yanowhatimean isn't doing it anymore but I found one here

1. If given the oppotunity, would you choose a mediocre job that paid well or your dream job that paid poorly?
Ideally, the latter.... realistically probably the former. Having 3 kids makes you change priorities.....

2. What is your favorite thing about the 4th of July? (For the foreigners: What is your impression of the 4th of July?)
Fireworks.. although the memory of making homemade vanilla icecream at my grandma's house ranks at the top... with freshly picked raspberries from her garden... ah!

3. What’s the most random fact you know about American history?
George Washington liked to dance. Learned it on the history channel last week while sitting in the dentist's office.

4. What is the best fireworks display you’ve ever seen?
Probably right here in my town. They do a bang up job! (pun intended)

5. Who taught you how to put on makeup?
Who said I know how now?

6. Have you ever gone through a financial planning process? Tell us about it.
Hmmmm not really

7. What was your favorite outfit as a kid? Bonus points for pictures.
I made this pink gauzy top and embroidered a rose on the front... really loved that thing.

8. Do you prefer a beach, lake, swimming pool, or no water?
beach hands down

9. Do you recycle? If not, why?
I wear the queen of recycling crown TYVM!

10. What are your thoughts and feelings about the Twilight Saga?
Not interested, except to impress my soon new to be JHS students LOL

2 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

A fun read!

I feel like I'm the only one not into the Twilight series. I haven't read them and I didn't really like the first movie. The characters aren't interesting or pretty to me...

g-girl said...

i'd give the same answer for #1..i'd rather have the dream job and just barely scrape by..who knew george washington liked to dance! love your answer for the makeup question! teehee. so there are others out there that aren't the least bit interested in anything twilight? whew. :) thought i was one of the only ones!