Sunday, July 12, 2009

tour de fleece


here's the latest spinning. I'm calling it oceana. There's more than this spun... but I have almost 2/3 left to spin...


and this is the grape ice that I finished earlier on in the tour.

I've been knitting.. finished fetching for Gail... picture tmrw... and all but finished the plain squares for the way afghan.

And I've been deconstructing... so far these are deconstructing and in the to be frogged pile
JCrew XL maroon 100 wool










Abercrombie & Fitch Men's XL cable 80 wool/20 nylon










GAP stretch red lambswool crewneck M 97 Lambswool/1 spandex/2 other











JCREW Blue Lambswool Mens' L










Carole Little L beige cable v neck 54 nylon/40 angora rabbit/6 lambswool

2 comments:

hakucho said...

You always amaze me with your yarn sweater recycling...I wish I had that kind of patience :)

g-girl said...

i'm with deb! I don't know that I could do it either. oceana looks great!