Thursday, February 12, 2009

it hits again!

Well now the bookend children are on their second round of the stomach bug. DH has been a real trooper. He's been home 3 out of 4 days this week playing nurse and comforter, AND he'll be home tomorrow with them as well since they have off from school, but I don't (snow day make-up). What my school should have done is closed anyway. The number of absences is astonishing! All those kids should stay home for a good long weekend and stop sharing germs.

Having said that, I made valentine candy tonight and mini heart brownies. Except my brownie missed her meeting. I used the Ghirardelli brownie mix and admit to cheating a bit.....but it was soooooooo worth it. You should try them. one word YUM!

I raveled the red/orange silk/cotton/wool sweater yesterday and started the Old Navy rust one today. It's really relaxing to do. I'll wait to wash them together. I have so maany plans, just not enough time....sigh

1 comment:

missliz said...

So sorry to hear about all the illness. It is not fun to be sick. Hope you get to enjoy a relaxing weekend! Can't wait to see what you do with all that raveled yarn. Liz