Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ten on tuesday

10 things that scare/freak you out:

  • the state of the US economy
  • the fact that some of my students could well be my caregiver when I'm old and in some home
  • what little sense many people use
  • that some people may actually vote for the McCain/Palin ticket
  • that Congress defeated the bill for the bail out
  • that the money I've invested for my children's education and our retirement is worth less now that when I invested it (i should have put it under the mattress)
  • what will be left of the earth for my grandchildren to enjoy
  • horror flicks with religious undertones (or overtones)
  • my weight
  • this list


i should also add

  • something bad happening to my kids or DH
  • heights... well actually falling from said height
  • losing a loved one without being able to say goodbye
  • not living up to what I was put on earth to do
  • missing seeing my kids grow up


OK that was 15 for the week.... guess I'm just a scaredey cat

3 comments:

Andi said...

Wow, I've seen so many people list the US economy and the election on their lists today. I don't live in the US, but I sure sympathize with you.

frizzyeatworld said...

Peter McWilliams said that "to overcome a fear, here's all you have to do -- realize the fear is there, and do the action you fear anyway." You just realized 15, and yet you live your life. That's just awesome. ;)

Thanks for stopping by mine. Cheers from Cali!

Helen Wright said...

Couldn't agree with you more!! Good post!