Thursday, July 14, 2011

more of the same

spinning spinning spinning.... carding, carding, carding. There are 6 baskets of rolags



Today was the first day I didn't spend cleaning the basement out. Although I was a freecycling queen again today. Glad someone can use what we no longer need. Rather see that than it go into a landfill. I also did some big league napping this afternoon. Thanks to my angelic children for letting me sleep.

Watched the AAA minor league all star game tonight.. Hooray that the IL won! Got to see some of my favorite Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs play too.


Yesterday I did 4oz. of a color other than brown.. soft squishy corriedale from Spunky Eclectic I love it and whenever I finish spinning the fleece in my stash, I'll be buying from her... what a lovely spin

2 comments:

g-girl said...

goodness how i love the look of handspun yarn!

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

I have a skein of spunky in my stash! OOOOOOOOUUUUUU! Thanks for reminding me! Must dig it out!!!