I've been spinning up a storm... did some sheep and cheingora, reclaiming wool from sweaters, knitting and trying to finish off a project or two. This is the latest accomplishment. All the lizard ridge squares are now blocked and I've begun to sew them into strips.. I hope to have the blanket assembled by next week, so I can work on the border. If it's complete in time, I *may* enter it in the Allentown fair... we'll see.
I've started a clapotis for an unnamed recipient.
And we had guests for dinner last night. I made this yummo Rachel Ray recipe with lemon pesto on penne with asparagus, zuchinni and french green beans. Very fresh and summery. Finished the meal with homemade tiramisu. There were other yummies to munch on as well, but you get the drift! I sent the lady of the evening home with my cloth experiment:
Pattern: my own unvention
Here's the pattern as I remember:
K 1 row
k2, [knit 3 pass first knit stitch over other 2, YO] repeat to last stitch K1
k1 [knit 3 pass first knit stitch over other 2, YO] repeat to last stitch K2
bind off when length desired is reached.
Not terribly exciting
Use it if you'd like for whatever but please don't call it your own. You can link back here although I'm sure I didn't make up the stitch myself... It's unvented