Thursday, August 06, 2009

kokopelli

we went to Musikfest yesterday... the 2 older children and I... they had fun on the bungee jumping trampolines and the little go carts. DD did some arts and crafts made an elephant mask and they both entered a coloring concert with PNC bank. DS played a new game in the Playstation place that hasn't even been released in the stores yet... and now I can't remember the name of it.

Anyway, I took the plunge and got a henna tattoo by a woman named Emily Webb... I figured it was painless and temporary so no one would be immortally angry with me.

and here it is..... on my ankle


School starts for my kids in less than 2 weeks... how can that be? Where did the summer go? I start on the 24th with classes starting on the 26th...

The kids finished up swim lessons today.... I'm thinking of looking into a winter league for DD.. she's loving the strokes...

And i had a meeting of sockers... two colleagues came over to for me to start them on sock knitting on Tuesday afternoon... Oh what fun that was... loved it! Keep at it girls.

off for more coffee......

1 comment:

g-girl said...

very nice henna tattoo..when i saw this post i had the tv on (and I'm not sure what I was watching) but they had the same exact figure on a sign. it was funny. you're about 2 weeks away from school starting up..ack! ooh, you got to spread some sock knitting love. :)