Thursday, August 20, 2009

doing the congo line


These are the cicada shells we found at the kids' school on Tuesday... kind of puts them in a cute light, no?

Yesterday I popped to the thrift store. It wasn't a very fibery day but I was lucky enough to find myself some nice pants on the cheap. $10 for 3 pairs of lined pants... linen Ralph Lauren, recycled wool Eddie Bauer and wool the Limited.... oh happy day
Also I got a banana republic wool/silk/cotton/cashmere blend sweater for me and a couple of sweaters to frog.

Today was a hit though. to frog: 3 100% cashmere, 1 cashmere blend and 1 100% wool
To wear for me Sebastian Cooper cotton/cashmere blend v neck, Express silk/cashmere blend crew neck, Talbots 100% merino turtleneck, JCrew lambswool funky sweater
for DH: Old Navy linen/cotton vest
for DD: banana republic turtleneck silk.nylon/viscose/cotton/wool/cashmere/lycra blend

All of this $40....

1 comment:

missliz said...

Sounds like an eventful trip. I was telling a friend about your frogging at our knitters group. Are you selling any on etsy?